There are plenty of fun activities planned! Check below for all the details!
- 10:00 am: Check-in and social hour. Come on in, pick a place to set up your chair, and get to know each other! While you're at it, browse around and check out all the auction items, get your raffle and meal tickets, and visit the vendors' tables!
- 11:00 am to 1:30 pm: Lunch - Food will be available for a reasonable price. Soft drinks, water, and popcorn will be available all day. While food is being served, owners are asked to ensure that their dogs practice their manners, and that they don't bother the food vendors or people while they are eating.
- 11:00 am: First Raffle.
- 11:15 am: Pie Eating Contest!! How quickly can YOUR pup eat a puppy pie?
- 11:30 am: Games will include Crooning Canines (Howling Contest), Tiny Hiney, and Best Buns.
- 12:00 pm: Second Raffle.
- 12:00 pm: Barbie Dog Contest!! A panel of judges will determine the winner and a prize will be awarded for first, second and third places. Originality and owner look-alikes are given strong consideration. Prizes will be given to the winners. We have had quite a turn out with some really jazzy outfits.
- 12:20 pm: Iggy Sprints - On your mark, get set, and GO! Who will be the fastest pup? There will be 6 heats, with 6 pups in each heat. Prizes will be awarded.
- 1:00 pm: Parade of Fosters - All of the available fosters will be in the "parade" ring so you can fall in love with them and maybe decide you need another Iggy in your life... :)
- 1:00 pm: Third Raffle.
- 1:15 pm: 50 / 50 Raffle
- 1:30 pm: Auction. We can't wait to see what all will show up on the auction table this year! We will have a professional auctioneer to help keep things moving, and will have fewer items in order to be able to finish at a reasonable time. That means there will be LOTS more items on the raffle tables!
- 1:30 pm: Registration Table closes.
- 2:45 pm: Silent Auction ends.
- 3:30 pm: Pooh Patrol Winners announced.
- 4:00 pm: Clean-Up party.